Jumeira Consulting is excited to announce that we are now offering Microsoft Office 365 Cloud services. The new Microsoft Office provides anywhere access to your familiar Office applications optimised for use across PCs, smartphones, and tablets. Microsoft Office 365 is designed for businesses all sizes who want to reduce their IT costs while operating more efficiently and effectively in an ever changing marketplace.
You can now buy Microsoft Office 365 directly from Jumeira Consulting, making it easy for you to acquire Microsoft Office 365 Cloud services. As a trusted IT advisor, we want to help you get the benefits afforded by utilising Cloud services and do so in a way that’s easy and familiar to you.
The benefits of Microsoft Office 365 include;
- Letting you take your personal Office experience with you - across tablet, PC or phone - wherever you are and whenever you need to get work done.
- Saving documents to the Cloud by default. When you sign into Office 365, you get roaming settings and quick access to your documents in OneDrive for Business and SharePoint online.
- Scheduling a meeting, sending an email, starting an IM, as well as initiating voice and video calls right from your contact list.
- Easily hosting more effective online meetings, with multiparty HD video conferencing, document sharing and real-time note taking with OneNote.
- Connecting Lync and Skype services, so you can connect with millions of Skype user’s right inside of Office 365.
- An enterprise-grade cloud solution with robust security, guaranteed reliability and compliant with world’s industry standards, including ISO-27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA and FISMA.
By taking advantage of Jumeira Consulting’s Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration services we can make the transition as seamless as possible.
Contact Us today to begin your trial or subscription and move your business to the cloud!
Posted by Scott Ferguson on March 20, 2013 in News.