Cisco Meraki has introduced two new additions to the Cisco Meraki product family: the Cisco Meraki MR32 and Cisco Meraki MR72 Cloud-managed wireless access points, featuring 802.11ac WiFi and Beacon (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology. With the enhanced location capabilities provided by Beacon technology, these devices open many new avenues for active customer engagement.
The Cisco Meraki MR32 and Cico Meraki MR72 dual-band, general purpose APs build on the Cisco Meraki 802.11ac portfolio, offering two-stream, 2x2 options for indoor and outdoor deployments, respectively. A few of the industry-leading capabilities built into these APs include:
- Built-in Bluetooth Beacons enable location-aware apps and active customer engagement, without the cost and complexity of deploying iBeacon hardware
- Dedicated security radio with spectrum intelligence for RF optimisation and full-time protection from network vulnerabilities
- Rugged outdoor design on the Cisco Meraki MR72 to withstand harsh environmental conditions and extreme temperature ranges from -40°C to 60°C
- Layer 7 deep packet inspection and application traffic shaping for granular control over network traffic
- The rich, cloud-managed feature set common to the entire Cisco Meraki portfolio
Want to learn more?
Register for the Cisco Meraki launch webinar on 12 December at 12:00 PM AEDT.
Cisco Meraki Elevate Partner
Jumeira Consulting is an authorised Cisco Meraki Elevate partner in Australia. You can buy Cisco Meraki products from us online or contact us for a quote. We offer FREE shipping* to everywhere in Australia.