Cisco Meraki Systems Manager Enterprise is ideal for customers with mission critical, dynamic device management, and enterprise security requirements.
Unify management and control of thousands of mobile and desktop devices in the secure, browser-based Cisco Meraki dashboard. Drive your organisation’s mobility initiatives by seamlessly on-boarding new devices and automating application of security policies.
Supports iOS, Android, Windows, OS X, Chrome OS and Windows Phone.
Centralised Cloud Management
The Cisco Meraki dashboard enables secure monitoring and management of all of your mobile devices from anywhere in the world.
- Network Settings Deployment - Define and deploy network settings such as wireless connectivity, security, and remote VPN access to all your managed devices at once.
- Device Location - Find lost or stolen devices with integrated real-time location data via GPS, WiFi, or IP address. Define geofence areas and automatically apply or remove settings based on location.
- App Deployment - Easy deployment and maintenance of free, paid, or Enterprise mobile apps. For Macs and PCs, deploy MSI and PKG files right from the dashboard.
- Remote Troubleshooting - Automatically monitor devices 24×7 via the Cloud. Start remote desktop, take a screenshot, and reboot or shutdown Macs and PCs.
- Device and Data Restrictions - Protect devices and their data, control their usage with fine-grained policies, and restrict access to features such as the app store, gaming, and content.
- Rapid Provisioning - Download the app from the Apple or Google App Stores to enroll a device, or streamline adoption by using Systems Manager Sentry to ensure mobile devices are enrolled in MDM before joining your wireless network.
- Network Integration - Tie Systems Manager polices to your wireless, switch, and security appliance networks. Use Systems Manager certificates to securely connect users to WiFi.