The Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances provide a complete branch networking and unified threat management (UTM) solution, designed to make distributed networks fast, secure, and easy to manage.
The Cisco Meraki MX series is managed entirely through the Cisco Meraki web-based dashboard. Designed with intuitive controls for IT generalists, the Cisco Meraki MX requires no formalised training or specialised staff. The Cisco Meraki MX will even self-provision, allowing for remote branch deployments without on-site IT.
- Cloud based management and monitoring with zero-touch provisioning, ideal for branches
- Fully integrated features: no additional hardware, software, or modules
- One-click Auto VPN (Site-to-Site) with auto failover to 4G or secondary ISP link
- Layer 7 Security (including Google and Bing Safesearch, SourceFire SNORT-based IPS and Kapersky-based AV, and BrightCloud URL filtering)
- WAN Virtualisation (traffic load balancing and automatic link failover, supports 3G / 4G USB modems)
The Cisco Meraki Z1 is an enterprise class firewall / VPN gateway with five Gigabit Ethernet ports and a dual-radio 802.11n wireless. The Z1 extends the power of the Cisco Meraki cloud managed networking to employees, IT staff, and executives working from home.