The Cisco Meraki MS series enables plug and play branch deployments and provides centralised visibility and control across any number of distributed locations.
The Cisco Meraki MS series offers Enterprise-class, Layer 2 and Layer 3 Gigabit access switches in 8, 24, and 48 port configurations. These offer non-blocking performance, voice and video QoS, and optional 802.3at/af PoE on all ports. For utmost performance, Layer 3 models provide 10GbE uplinks. The Cisco Meraki MS series also includes Layer 3 aggregation switches with 10 Gigabit SFP+ interfaces in 24 and 48 port configurations.
Centralised Cloud Management
With Cloud Management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
- Cloud based centralised management
- Fully integrated: no additional hardware, software, or modules
- Voice and Video QoS
- Layer 7 application visibility
- Virtual stacking: allows management of thousands of ports as one
- PoE / PoE+ on all ports
- Enterprise security, including 802.1X access policies, MAC-RADIUS authentication, and port scheduling
- Remote live tools such as packet capture and cable testing to quickly and easily troubleshoot and resolve network issues