The Cisco Meraki MR series is the world’s first enterprise-grade line of cloud-managed WLAN access points. The Cisco Meraki MR series offers six 802.11n and 802.11ac access point models, including indoor and outdoor, high performance and value priced models. These enterprise-class APs include RF optimisation, PoE, voice / video support, and many other built-in features including a lifetime warranty on all indoor APs.
Centralised Cloud Management
The award-winning Cisco Meraki cloud management architecture provides powerful and intuitive centralised management, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. Seamlessly manage campus-wide WiFi deployments and distributed multi-site networks with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimisation, seamless firmware updates and more. With an intuitive browser-based user interface, Cisco Meraki WLANs configure in minutes without training or dedicated staff. Adding new sites to a network takes minutes, not hours or days, and there’s no need to train additional staff to monitor or manage the remote networks. Cisco Meraki devices self-provision, enabling large campus and multi-site deployments without on-site IT.
- Cloud-based centralised management
- Fully integrated: no additional hardware, software, or modules
- Enterprise security, identity-based firewall, and BYOD policies
- Layer 7 Application Traffic Shaping to prioritise business critical apps like VoIP, limit P2P file-sharing apps (e.g. BitTorrent), and reduce Internet costs
- Secure guest access
- Real-time WIDS / WIPS to detect and neutralise threats
- CMX location analytics and customer engagement solution
- Integrated mobile device management