Our CIO services examine the intersection of business and technology to assist our clients effectively manage and extract value from their information technology systems.
Specifically targeted at small to medium businesses who have the same challenges as large corporations and multi-nationals, but who are unable to afford a full-time CIO to assist senior management make the right IT strategy and spending decisions, we are able to assist in translating technology issues and opportunities into meaningful business results.
We achieve this by assisting you to make sure your technology is producing first class business results, and we work collaboratively with you and your team on;
- IT Strategy and Planning.
- IT Value Management.
- IT Governance.
- Execution of Projects that reduce costs, streamline business processes, improve operational efficiency and agility.
Jumeira Consulting’s IT Strategy and Planning service delivers a comprehensive IT Strategic Plan that reviews current requirements and accurately forecasts spending over the next 3-5 years to deliver real tangible business benefits.
These benefits include;
- The alignment of IT with business directions.
- The enablement of “value” investments in IT.
- Develops strategic conversations with relevant stakeholders on the future of IT.
Our 8 step approach includes;
- Review the business Strategic and Tactical goals and align with the Technology projects and goals.
- Interview Executive and Operational staff.
- Benchmark the current IT organisation and IT Spend.
- Applications and Systems Review.
- IT Infrastructure and Services Review.
- Review the Gaps between the Strategic Goals and the Current State.
- Develop the IT Short-Term and Long-Term Project Timeline.
- Communicate to the wider business to obtain buy-in and acceptance.