The new Microsoft Office provides anywhere, anytime access to your familiar Microsoft Office applications optimised for use across PCs, Mac, Smartphones, and Tablets. Microsoft Office 365 is designed for businesses who want to reduce their IT costs while operating more efficiently and effectively in an ever changing marketplace.
Microsoft Office 365 is a suite of solutions that comprises of the following components;
- Exchange Online – Access your emails, shared calendars and contacts from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Mac and Browser.
- SharePoint Online – Easily share documents and collaborate with colleagues and customers from one central location.
- OneDrive for Business – One place for all your work files. Store, sync, share, and easily collaborate on files securely for businesses of any size.
- Lync Online – Hold online meetings with HD video conferencing, desktop sharing, and real-time note taking.
- Office Web Apps – A browser based version of Office 2013 allowing light edits to company documents and from browsers when you are away from the office.
- Office Professional – Get the full version of Office 2013 applications like Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint on up to 5 devices per user.
- Office for iPad – View, Create, and Edit Office documents on your iPad with touch-friendly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps.
As a trusted and experienced IT advisor, we want to help you get the benefits afforded by utilising Cloud Services and do so in a way that’s easy and familiar to you.
Jumeira Consulting offers monthly subscriptions (Contact us directly) with either Microsoft or Telstra (Australian customers only) or you can buy Microsoft Office 365 annual subscriptions directly online, making it easy for you to acquire Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Services.
Either way, take advantage of Jumeira Consulting’s Microsoft Office 365 deployment and migration services and we can make the transition as seamless as possible or utilise our self-service migration tool.