ANT-13 Cisco Meraki 11dBi, 2.4 GHz Sector Antenna, MIMO, N-typeby Cisco Meraki $ 199.95 AUD
Designed for use with Cisco Meraki MR62, and MR66 2.4 GHz radios. The sector antenna can extend the range of a Cisco Meraki device by focusing the wireless signal in a specific direction; the best way to establish a medium distance point-to-point wireless link.
Features and Benefits
The directional antennas focus wireless signals in a particular direction by creating a co-polarisation pattern. Typically, you’ll be able to extend the reach of a radio by up to 2.5x in a particular direction.
Easy to Mount
The antenna comes with everything you need for a pole or wall mount, and is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 2 cables with N-Type connectors are integrated with the antenna.
Cisco Meraki’s antenna accessories improve the reach and connectivity of a Cisco Meraki network by focusing and increasing signal strengths between Cisco Meraki outdoor wireless access points.
- Antenna type: panel
- Frequency range: 2.400 – 2.500 GHz
- Gain: 11 dBi
- Polarisation: vertical / horizontal
- Half power bandwidth / horizontal: 80
Physical and Environmental
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 4.8" x 1.4" (215 mm x 122 mm x 35 mm)
- Weight: 0.26 lbs (120 g)
- Material: UV resistant plastic
- Temperature: -40 F to 176 F (-40 C to 80 C)
- Connector: 2 x N-type
- Mounting hardware included
- Mounts to walls
- Cables with two N-type connectors included
- 1 Year hardware warranty included